mercredi 6 mai 2009

Chris Damitio: Free yourself of the bondage of modern life

We can do this, but we need to work together.
I have started to write my next book. I don't want to go into too much detail about it yet, but suffice to say it is essentially taking Rough Living to the next level: I am upping the limits.
As many of you know, I recently accepted a job in Alaska that didn't mateialize. As a result, I spent nearly every penny to buy a tickte to get me back to North America and will be there for four months.
The ticket I bought gets me to Quebec. After that, I am in limbo. Paypal has once again frozen my account, so that doesn't help.
I am convinced that in the four months I have in North America, I can write this book, find a publisher, and make this website profitable. I am sure that I can not only survive until my return flight, but also prosper.
I need your help to do it though.
I am looking for couches to crash on, high speed internet connections I can use for hours on end, your tips on meals and finding food to eat in each place I am in, and your contacts all along the way to wherever it is that I am going to go.
At this point, I know that I would like to visit my parents and my siblings but that is it. I have no planned agenda, I have no tickets, no reservations, no money to speak of, and will be carrying only a single shoulder bag.
Can you provide me with a place to crash and work for a little while?
Can you recommend me to a friend in some part of North America for a meal or a bed?
Do you have interesting ideas about how I can find food, shelter, or necessities along the way?
Do you have a friend in the publishing industry that might be able to help me get this book out?
This book will be better than Rough Living and that has been doznloaded by nearly 20,000 people and shared by many more.
I am not only trying to create my own reality here but I want to share how I do it along the way.
I intend to leave North America with enough money to be able to come back to Morocco and provide Hanane with the wedding of her dreams and all of you that can assist me in any way are invited.
Along the way if you can help me to promote this website, it will help things greatly. It's easy to do.
Subscribe to my feed by putting your email in the box on the left.
Email posts you enjoy to your friends.
Share posts you enjoy on Digg, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter or other social networking sites by clicking on the 'share' link at the end of each post.
Comment on the site. I will do my best to start commenting back if appropriate.
Or, if you really want to go all out, add a link to existensis.com to your email signature.
This book is going to change the way people live, work, travel, and maybe even the way they think. The catch is that it will only do that if you help. I need your help.
Those who help will not only get to feel good about helping, but I will also provide you with an advance e-copy of the book so that you can give me your feedback, suggestions, and advice.
This is a group project. I need you to be part of the group. All of you.
You will never be sorry for it, I promise you. In fact, someday when you are lying on your death bed, you might actually think that this was one of the best, or even the best thing that you have ever done.
We can do this. I know it.

Vago Chris Damitio
www.existensis.com

Aucun commentaire: